Youth for Road Safety
Youth mobility programme
YOUTH FOR ROAD SAFETY
The training "Youth for Road Safety" will be held in Skopje, Republic of Macedonia, from 1 to 7 November 2017.
Aim of the training
- Education and raising awareness among youth for their responsible participation in the trac
- Encouraging and motivating youth to actively engage in social processes with a special focus on stimulating them to establish organisations and to implement activities for improving the road traffic safety
- Training and qualifying the youth for implementation of projects and traffic education campaigns
- Collecting ideas, initiatives, proposals and suggestions from youth and their implementation in the direction of improving the road traffic safety
- Active inclusion and support of youth in social processes and activities
- Organisation of traffic education event for thepurpose of educating the participants in the traffic and reducing the number of dead and injured persons in traffic accidents
- Strengthening the communication skills and networking of youth from diefferent countries in Europe and the region.
Please find the Anouncement here.